We advise in the area of statutory liabilities, specialising in tax issues related to infrastructural and capital investments, developer activity and transaction taxation.
We work closely with law firms based in Luxemburg, Cyprus, Slovakia and Malta and service cross-border transactions – including with respect to tax structure of the transaction, from planning through implementation and preparation of transactions, up to closing and realisation of profits from a project.
We have successfully represented numerous clients in tax and customs proceedings, in particular with regard to settlements between the members of international capital groups, licence issues, transfer of know–how and all other trade and investment-related tax and customs issues.
Scope of legal consulting
- corporate income tax (CIT)
- value added tax (VAT)
- tax disputes and representing clients before the administrative courts
- transfer pricing
- tax review in respect of corporate income tax or VAT
- ongoing tax advisory for businesses
- Legal services related to luxurious yachts and boats
- Sports law
- Pharmaceutical and nutrition law
- Aviation law and aircrafts
- Merger control and antitrust proceedings
- Public procurement
- Employement law
- Intellectual property
- Investment, infrastructure, energy including RES
- Company law
- IT & TMT
- Litigation and arbitration
- Investment financing
- White-collar crime