Our practice encompasses all aspects of managing intellectual property rights as well as their protection at each stage of an undertaking.
We advise to the benefit of clients from different branches, both Polish as well as foreign. We support large, medium and small enterprises, including start-ups and Polish entrepreneurs who plan to expand their business onto foreign markets.
Among others, we help with the choosing of intellectual property rights’ protection strategy, registration of rights, preparation of agreements, transactions including intellectual property rights, as well as in matters regarding the breach of exclusive rights and in the scope of combating unfair competition.
The Law Office is a member of INTA, prestigious international organization dealing with the intellectual property law, created for the purpose of promoting the security of consumer rights and owners of trademarks.
- application and registration proceedings before the Polish Patent Office and the Office for Harmonization in the Internal Market (OHIM) as well as the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) in Geneva,
- litigation proceedings, including the opposition procedure and proceedings on the annulment of the protection rights and rights in registration,
- disputes on the breach of exclusive rights before civil and criminal courts,
- disputes in the domain of combating unfair competition, including on the advertisement, protection of marks and appearance of products,
- combating the trade with fake goods and customs security,
- domain disputes,
- agreements in the field of transferring and licencing rights, including the transfer of technology, implementation and distribution agreements, agreements pertaining to know-how and trade-secrets,
- managing an intellectual property rights’ portfolio,
- contracts for the creative branch, including those regarding the use of personal rights,
- disputes on the breach of personal rights,
- matters pertaining to personal data protection,
- due diligence projects.
- Legal services related to luxurious yachts and boats
- Sports law
- Pharmaceutical and nutrition law
- Aviation law and aircrafts
- Merger control and antitrust proceedings
- Public procurement
- Employement law
- Tax Law
- Investment, infrastructure, energy including RES
- Company law
- IT & TMT
- Litigation and arbitration
- Investment financing
- White-collar crime