The 6th Corporate Bonds Conference was held in Warsaw on October 21-22, 2019.
Once again act BSWW served as the event’s partner.
Piotr Smołuch, Managing Partner, moderated the panel named “Corporate Bonds Market in view of SMEs – the nature of bond issues and credit risk, especially the costs, collaterals and standards of risk evaluation.”
The discussion was attended by:
• Iwona Załuska, President of the Management Board, Partner, Upper Finance Consulting
• Magdalena Śniegocka, Investment Director, Credit Value Investments
• Łukasz Gerbszt, Deputy President of the Management Board, Q Securities
• Jakub Salwa, Partner, act BSWW
Additionally, Piotr Smołuch (Managing Partner) and Jakub Salwa (Partner) ran workshops on different types of security interests for bonds. The scope of workshops covered the following:
• Types of security interests/collaterals
• Security interests that can be implemented in specific financing structures (incl. collateral lending and project finance)
• Important contractual clauses that make it possible to effectively pursue security interests
• Efficiency of security interests as regards proceedings related to the debtor’s insolvency
The Corporate Bonds Conference integrates the professionals and institutions involved in this market. The idea behind the event is to create an opportunity to meet, share experiences and get practical knowledge from experts who are active in the corporate bonds market.
Except for speeches of individuals who have a substantial impact on this market, the Corporate Bonds Conference offers a chance to participate in expert workshops, gain practical knowledge and discuss experiences with specialists in various fields, who are fully committed to their work in narrowly-defined areas of expertise, related to debt issued by businesses.
The details are available here.