If your business struggles due to the COVID-19 epidemic or you are interested in restructuring and bankruptcy, you should join the webinar organized by our law firm.
Send the details of the event to staff members in your company who may be interested.
Restructuring and bankruptcy proceedings amid COVID-19 epidemic – a to-the-point guide
23 April 2020 (Thursday), 10:00 a.m.
• The latest legal developments – solutions related to bankruptcy and restructuring provided for in the new Anti-Crisis Shield
• The suspension of obligation to file for bankruptcy – practical aspects
• Extended hardening periods during which debtor’s transactions prior to bankruptcy filing are vulnerable to challenge
• Filing for bankruptcy by the creditor
• Judicial restructuring procedure – is it for you and what type is best?
• Public support for restructuring
If there are any issues you are especially concerned with, let us now. We want to make the webinar worth your while. Contact us with the issues you want us to address at email@example.com no later than one day before the event. You will be also able to ask questions during the webinar.
Attorey-at-law / Partner / Co-Head of Bankruptcy and Restructuring Practice
firstname.lastname@example.org, +48 602 260 127
Her practice focuses on bankruptcy and restructuring proceedings regarding businesses, during which she represents creditors and debtors alike. She boasts vast experience in advising insolvency practitioners, having advised receivers, court-appointed supervisors and administrators. Barbara also represents clients before courts in a variety of cases, including ones regarding complex fraudulent transfer claims (also those involving a receiver) and major damages recovery cases.
Moreover, she has successfully protected clients’ interests in a few dozen personal bankruptcy processes ending in the release of former business owners and management board members (among others) from their debts.
The webinar is free of charge.
Follow our website to stay on top of the legal and tax news related to the coronavirus epidemic: https://actlegal-bsww.com/aktualnosci/?type=coronavirus