BSWW Legal & Tax’s capital markets practice advises on all types of transactions, including capital-raising and buyouts. We work closely with private equity and venture capital funds as well as advising businesses at all stages of their development – from start-ups to the largest listed companies.
We advise funds on exiting investments – via sale to a sector investor or financial investor, or through floatation on stock exchange on the regulated market or the alternative trading system. Our lawyers have the experience needed in transactions involving the issue of securities (shares, subscription warrants, and bonds – in particular, bonds convertible to shares), placement of those securities on the regulated market, and in trading those securities.
Our practice includes legal assistance in issuing and trading broker’s financial instruments, whether those instruments are securities or not, and in issuing and trading in short-term debt securities (debenture bonds, investment bills etc.). Our lawyers have participated in numerous major transactions on the Polish capital market, including share flotations of Polish companies, sale/purchase of listed companies’ shares, public placements or withdrawals of shares from organised trading.
Lawyers in this practicePiotr Smołuch attorney-at-law / managing partner | Piotr Wojnar attorney-at-law / managing partner | Diana Dzwonkowska-Palinka attorney-at-law / senior associate | Matylda Juzala attorney-at-law / partner | Łukasz Piekarski attorney-at-law / partner | Łukasz Polak attorney-at-law / senior associate | Jakub Salwa attorney-at-law / partner | Arkadiusz Steć attorney-at-law / senior associate | Małgorzata Stefaniak attorney-at-law / senior associate | Sebastian Sury attorney-at-law / partner | Janusz Szeliński attorney-at-law / partner | Kornelia Walczak trainee attorney-at-law / associate | Wioletta Wyrzykowska attorney-at-law / senior associate | Edyta Krzepicka associate | Ewa Ostaszkiewicz – Sobiczewska attorney-at-law / partner |
- public offering of securities, including IPOs;
- acquisition of large blocks of shares in public companies, handling of calls to sell or convert public companies’ shares;
- establishment and administration of investment funds, brokerage houses and investment fund management companies;
- proceedings before the Polish Financial Supervision Authority;
- corporate assistance to public companies, including assistance in performance of information duties;
- development incentive schemes for managers;
- handling of court cases connected with securities and capital market, including criminal proceedings.
- Legal services related to luxurious yachts and boats
- Sports law
- Pharmaceutical and nutrition law
- Aviation law and aircrafts
- Merger control and antitrust proceedings
- Public procurement
- Employement law
- Tax Law
- Intellectual property
- Investment, infrastructure, energy including RES
- Company law
- IT & TMT
- Litigation and arbitration
- Investment financing
- White-collar Crime