A practical guide for international investors, managers and lawyers in English about real estate matters in most of the relevant economies in Continental Europe.
The guide, written by experienced act legal real estate lawyers, offers short and practical answers to the usual questions asked by foreign investors with no experience in a particular country, enabling them to very quickly familiarize themselves with crucial legal, tax and practical aspects. In this comprehensive handbook we do not quote legal norms but briefly and comprehensively summarize the different aspects to be considered in the real estate field:
- current and prospective developments
- ownership of real estate and other rights in rem
- land as security for financing
- public law, planning, permits and environmental matters
- pre-emption rights
- development of real estate (construction and planning contracts)
- leases of real estate
- tax aspects
- real estate transactions
- distressed transactions, acquisition out of insolvency
Click here to download a free sample of the real estate practitioners’ guide.
A practical guide for international investors, managers and lawyers in English about the most important topics in cross-border transactions for the most relevant economies in continental Europe.
The guide, written by experienced act legal M&A lawyers, offers short and practical answers to legal, tax and financial issues that investors face connected to cross-border and domestic investments. In this comprehensive handbook we do not quote legal norms but briefly and comprehensively summarize the different aspects to be considered in a M&A transaction:
- most important non-legal soft triggers for a successful acquisition
- players in M&A transactions and transaction cost triggers
- main transaction documents
- purchase price
- key employment issues and influence of employees and trade unions in a transaction
- relevant types of legal entities
- tax aspects
- formal requirements for a transaction
- share deal vs. asset deal
- other special types of transactions
- obligations / liabilities due to negotiations
- disclosure obligations in connection with a transaction
- legal restrictions on acquisitions
- distressed transactions and acquisitions out of insolvency
Click here to receive a free sample of the M&A practitioners’ guide.