act BSWW will host two meetings focusing on anti-money laundering and counter terrorist financing regulations.
During the first one, on 4 March 2020, we will discuss the general issues of combating money laundering and financing of terrorism. The second meeting, on 10 March 2020, will be practice-oriented and addressed especially to obligated entities. It will deal with the implementation of anti-money laundering regulations.
The meetings will be hosted by Aleksandra Sztajer, Maciej Iwanejko and Mariusz Grochowski.
4 March 2020, 10:00 a.m.
• General issues of combating money laundering and financing of terrorism
• Legal framework and AML institutions
• AML requirements for obligated entities, esp. risk assessment, financial security measures and transaction monitoring
• Central Register of Beneficial Owners – ownership structure verification, beneficial owner details reporting and disclosure, reporting procedure
• Administrative and penal sanctions
10 March 2020, 10:00 a.m.
Practice-oriented aspects of the implementation of AML regulations
• Money laundering – a threat to the financial system and obligated entity
• AML compliance – obligated entity’s internal procedures and AML Compliance Officer
• Financial security measures and their implementation in light of personal data protection
• Information disclosure to the General Inspector of Financial Information
• Transaction monitoring as an element of risk-based approach
• Special restrictive measures with respect to individuals, groups and entities
• Obligated entity inspection – inspecting entities, inspection place and time, post-inspection statements
Place: act BSWW, Skorupki 5, Warsaw
RSVP by 27 February 2020 (firstname.lastname@example.org)